Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Music Monday!!!

Does anyone remember the show Ally McBeal with Calista Flockhart? I LOVED that show, and watched it with my mom ALL the time.

Anyway, I've had Barry White's "My First, My Last, My Everything" stuck in my head for the last three days. It's SUCH a fun song. I can't help but dance and smile whenever I hear it. So I searched on YouTube for it, and up popped a scene from Ally McBeal where one of the guys (his name escapes me now, it's been so long) dances to it in the mirror. Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

L said...

John Cage...I miss that show! I tried to get it on my netflix but apparently they don't carry the seasons of Ally. tear

skittle365 said...

John Cage!! YES!!! I would love to rewatch all the seasons, too. Do you remember how many there were? SUCH a good show! I bet they're on amazon for cheap:)

Anonymous said...

Holy cow I have been thinking about this show the past few days! I did not read your blog yesterday(sorry), so it is weird that I happened to think about it. I loved this show, as I dearly love shows with quirky oddballs on it. Perhaps this is because my workplace is so odd. Not as much fun though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love, mom

Steph said...

i was thinking about it too!!! omg!! i never missed an episode! What was the other one's name.. the dude who hooked up with Lucy Lu? and did that thing to the back of her knee that she loved so much???