Friday, July 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home...?


This was the sight greeting us on I-680 as we came upon our exit for home.

I guess God knew I was severely depressed at the thought of being back in Youngstown, and took pity on me by giving me this semi-pretty sight...Although it doesn't even COMPARE to the beach.

I'll post more beach pics tomorrow, but for right now, I'm relaxing with Felix on the recliner, having a few beers, winding down, and catching up with DVR'd TV while we were gone.

Tomorrow starts the 30-Day Shred with Andrea, Steph, Becky, Laura, and myself! Can't wait to get back into a workout routine. I'm scared to step on the scale after a week of not working out and eating whatever the hell I wanted (and lots of it). EEK! Oh well, screw it. It was vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard in favor of his website, because here every information
is quality based stuff.

Here is my weblog - acoustic guitar a chord