Sunday, May 31, 2009

Four Months!

I really don't have anything to talk about today, so I'm just posting a picture of my very adorable nephew Brady. My sister-in-law sent it to my phone yesterday. I can't believe he's already four months old!! Isn't he CUTE?

My mom has to be super excited right now. She and Morgan are leaving today to head to Bellefonte for a week to take care of him during the day while Zac and Jackie are teaching. They don't want to put him in daycare when there are just a few weeks left of teaching before the summer...so my mom and Morgan are taking a week and I think his other grandma is doing a week as well. I know my mom is in Grandma Heaven with her week-long assignment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...how cute is that baby!!! Morgan is giving me the business for the OMG. I have to admit I just used it because she is watching over my shoulder! Ha. Yes we are very excited to go see the 3 of them, but especially the grandbaby. He is, perhaps, even more perfect than my 3 children....

love, mom

P.S Of course he IS still just a baby.

The Shaffer Family said...

how adorable!

sally said...

What a cutie! And btw, Fail Date's back baby!