Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Celebrity Body Parts I Covet.

Yeah, yeah...I know celebrities have trainers, and chefs, and it's their JOB to look good, and most of them suffer from permanent dull hunger pangs...and it's unhealthy and unrealistic to hope (pray?) to ever look as good as they do. All that aside, there are certain celebrities with body parts I would KILL for. If somehow I could put all these body parts together, I could form a superhuman celebrity powerhouse!
Here are the limbs I long for in no particular order:
1. Jessica Beal's Arms.

Now, I don't really like her as a person AT ALL, because I kinda think she's a no-talent-hack who just happens to be dating Justin Timberlake because she's hot. Really, what movie has she ever been in? I can remember one movie with Adam Sandler where everyone thinks he's gay, but he is really trying to get with JB, who runs around naked the whole movie. Oh, and she was in 7th Heaven like 8379438 years ago. How is she such a huge star? Cause she looks like this. I pretty much would love to have her whole body...but she's got killer guns!

2. Eve Longoria's hair.

This Desperate Housewive's hair ALWAYS looks fab, except when it's short. I don't like it short. But- hair extensions or not, it always looks so healthy and dark and pretty. I'm jealous.

3. Beyonce's Booty. There's lotsa haters out there who think her derrier is a little TOO large, HOWEVER, when "big butt" is associated with "small waist", in my opinion you just can't go wrong. I think she looks fantastic 98% of the time (unless she's wearing some god awful outfit designed by her mom). Plus, I'M never going to have an itty bitty behind, so B's is something I could strive for:)

4. Shakira's Abs.


Those hips certainly don't lie, and word is she credits her fab abs to belly dancing. If belly dancing will make me look like that, sign me up!


5. Charlize Theron's legs.


Two words: Gorgeous Gams. Looking at legs like this brings a tear to my eye. Why? Because no matter how much I work out, my legs will NEVER look like this. Some things you just have to leave up to genetics, and unfortunately, my genes have given me short stumps that are only useful for the sole purpose of getting me from one place to another.

What celebrity body part do you covet?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey was that leg thing a dig?

love, mom

The Gilligans said...

Agreed! I would do almost anything for those body parts, minus the booty. I think I have some how acquired that along the way. I will blame it on gymnastics???

I enjoy reading your posts - you give me a morning laugh to start the day! haha - corny!!!

Steve Braband said...

Dude, you're weird.

I'd go for James Gandolfini's abs.

Thats just me.....

Twitter - do it.

skittle365 said...

haha no mom that leg thing was not a dig at YOU, persay..you had to inherite them from someone too, right? It's not your fault!

And Lauren I'm glad you like reading in the mornings:) It makes me happy to know someone is reading at all! And I got the beyonce booty, too...hers just looks way better than mine:)

Matt said...

interesting choices. not a fan of beyonce's booty myself, but to each his own.

i wish i had anybodys hair as long as it was not red. id rather be bald than have red hair. just sayin...

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash I bet if you put all those body parts together you would look like a freak!

love, mom

Patrick said...

Haha, your mom is 100% right...that might actually have to be a Photoshop task for me next time I am bored at work, we'll see if I can make it happen.

Also, apparently you and I have identical taste in women. Who'da thunk.

skittle365 said...

OMG...Pat PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE photoshop it. I would consider sending you a ten dollar check for your efforts. That would be AMAZING.