Friday, May 15, 2009

Rooooaaaaaddddtttrrriiipppp!!!!

I knew my 365 days of consecutive blogging would come to this. Writing something purely for the reason of getting a post in. That day is today.
BUT-I am SUPER exciting for my plans today.

I'M GOING TO SCRANTON!!!! (Insert Dunder-Mifflin/The Office comment here)



No, I'm not on the search for Michael Scott and Co...I'm going to see my friend Nicole from high school. After 89347934 years of school, she's now a physical therapist. She's also engaged and going to have a baby this summer!!! I'm so excited to go, especially since I don't have to make the 5 hour trip alone. One of my very best friends Becky is going with me...and this trip is HUGE to me because she's married with two kids, and getting to spend one-on-one time with her NEVER happens.


***OMG LAUREN! I just realized school is probably done for the semester isn't it?? I totally didn't even think of asking you to come with us because I figured you had class. Crap. My apologies...please don't be offended!!***

Anyway, I'm picking Becky up in Brookville, visiting with her kids for a few minutes (I got them these presents because I'm determined to be the "cool aunt" that always brings them stuff...plus I'm pretty sure I've missed some birthdays since they're TODDLERS now and I don't think I've ever bought them birthday presents)


Then, Becky and I are making a quick pitstop in Bellefonte to see my brother and new nephew, before continuing the trip to Nicole's! We're leaving to come home super early tomorrow morning, so the entire trip is going to be super quick, but it's going to be so nice to see friends and family and spend time with the people I love! Until tomorrow, ya'll!!

No comments: