Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Blogging is Hard.

Blogging every day for an entire year is a daunting task. I've been doing this for a week or so...and it's Saturday afternoon and I don't have a clue what to write about today. I'm heading home to Sigel for the afternoon to spend some quality time with my mom and Morgan since I can't go home tomorrow for Mother's Day, and I realize if I don't write something before I head home, I won't have a post for today.

**insert cricket chirping noise here**

Yeahhh...ummm....

How about this:

I can't keep a plant alive to save my friggin life. We bought two plants to stick in the corners of our living room, and I'm having a hell of a time keeping them green.



Yes, as you can see, I even have Aqua Globes, and they're STILL dying. The only thing I can figure out is it's because I'm a vampire and work at night, and Felix is at work all day, so the poor things never get any sunlight because I keep the house as dark and dreary as possible in order to catch some zzz's.

Oh...what is this? Both Aqua Globes are empty?

Damn.

I guess i should go ahead and fill those up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aqua Globes...how gadgety!

love, mom

Patrick said...

Buy a cactus.