Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Impending PMS equals thoughts of last meal.

With that wonderful time of the month JUST around the corner, I can't help but fantasize about
my dream meal...with no worries about fat or calories or love handles or fitting into swimsuits... or a limit on how much food my stomach can handle.
Without further ado, and with much more thinking than anyone should spend on something like this, here is my fantasy "last meal".

Homemade Macaroni and Cheese.


TGI Friday's Crispy Green Bean Fries. I just had a small order of these on Monday, and I think I could eat them every day and not ever get sick of them...and their wasabi cool ranch sauce? Yummmm...

Turtle Cheesecake. I shouldn't even have to explain this, so I won't.


Shrimp Scampi. And it's cool if you wanna throw in that pasta that's pictured with it. I'm not gonna complain.

Any combination of cheese/garlic/potatoes. Did somebody say Carbs? Mmm...


Arroz Con Gandules. Not even sure if this is definately it or what exactly "arroz con gandules" translates to, but Felix makes some sort of amazing rice with pigeon peas and spanish spices in it that is muy deliciouso!


And of course, I would have to top it all off with a very strong margarita!!!


If you could plan out your fantasy meal, what would it include?!

2 comments:

Steve Braband said...

A football helmet full of nacho cheese.

and a beer.

that is all.

Patrick said...

2 Taco Dogs a Primanti's sandwich mashed potatoes and gravy and boardwalk pizza.

and turners orange drink.

that is all.