Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ohhhh No she DIDN'T!!!

I know I already have a post for today, but I just got REALLY excited...and I'm home alone...aaaand it might be a little WEIRD to call/text/instant message someone about this.
I love love LOVE Dancing with the Stars, but I always miss the Tuesday results show because it is on at the same time as The Biggest Loser...and, if you know me, you know I canNOT miss Jillian and Bob "giving people their life back".
Anyway-I usually just Google the results when I get to work that night, but just NOW remembered it had been on.
I have been pulling for Cowboy Ty Murray (better known to most as Jewel's husband) all season long, because A) I'm a fan of the underdog B) He's so darn charming with his polite attitude and southern drawl, and C) He keeps on improving throughout the season.
So, to recap, through some sort of miracle, Ty made it to the Top 5, and then he REALLY sucked on Monday.
I was wistfully coming to terms with the fact that my main man was going to be sent packing.
But just in case, for the first time in my entire life, I VOTED FOR A REALITY SHOW.

FIVE TIMES.

Maybe my votes saved my cowboy, cause Ty is now in the TOP FOUR.

And here's the real kicker...judge favorite...the Queen Bee, Miss Bionic Booty herself, Lil' Kim was sent home! Totally surprising.


I can't say that I'm not pleased though, because the ridiculous amount of plastic surgery she has had on her face makes her seem as though she's in a perpetual state of surprise, and terribly pissed off at the same time...or maybe like she has such terrible allergies that she is ALWAYS forced to breathe through her nose. If that's the case, Lil' Kim...and it IS allergies...I apologize. But I still can't say I'm sad to see you go.

No comments: