Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun Music Monday!

Another week is upon us, and here's a boost to get you through! This week's Fun Music comes from one of the greatest movies in the ENTIRE world: Adventure's in Babysitting.
I swear I used to watch this movie (on VHS, natch) at least once a week. If you're not familiar, watch this opening sequence, then go rent it! Or buy it on Amazon! Just watch it!

Have a great week!!



***SIDENOTE*** Just minutes ago, as I was killing a few minutes at work and solving my "In Touch" Weekly crossword puzzle, I made myself Laugh Out Loud (LOL, if you will), and I thought I'd share why.
75 Across was this: "Jeremy Piven plays one"
With no hestitation, the answer in my head was this: "A douche"
The answer didn't fit, but I still cracked up at my wittiness.

3 comments:

sally said...

ZING!

Anonymous said...

I remember watching this one with you years ago. You know how kids are...they find something they like to watch and watch it to death! This was pretty funny even after 275 viewings.

love, mom

Neal said...

I JUST REFERENCED THIS SCENE LAST NIGHT TO MY FRIEND SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E. Shue...sigh.