Monday, May 18, 2009

FUN MUSIC MONDAY!!!

I can't believe this is already my THIRD Monday of blogging! I'm not sick of it yet, but I must confess my blogging ideas are already becoming sparse. So, if you have any topic suggestions, feel free to leave them via the comment section.
That being said, today's FUN MUSIC MONDAY selection comes to us from the great band OAR.
This song makes me happy for two reasons.
1. It reminds me of college and the good ol' days at the TV station, when Pat Muldowney would plug in his i-pod and play his imaginary drums while bee-bopping around the newsroom....and
2. I had a dream the other night I was one of the finalists on American Idol and I played the guitar and sang this song, and Simon Cowell admired my energy and my guitar solo. Sometimes I take sleep aids and they tend to give me nutso dreams. Don't ask.

Happy Monday!!!!!

7 comments:

Patrick said...

I don't think anyone's ever said I've bee-bopped before, and that doesn't sound like a cool thing to do, however- I feel as if that is an accurate description. FYI: I still do the drumming thing, I'm convinced it's out of my control...it just naturally has to happen.

Anonymous said...

I feel so old..yet another song I have never heard. Oh well...I don't really care.

love, mom

skittle365 said...

Aww Pat, picturing you bee-bopping (and yes it IS an accurate description) makes me miss you! Maybe I'll have to make the trip to CT just to watch you dance around to OAR!
And mom, don't feel old. I might think it was odd if you DID know this song:)

sally said...

cozinged!

Anonymous said...

3 things:

1) I'm proud of your for sticking with the blogging thing.

2) That song always puts me in a good mood as well..

3) It's so funny any time I hear OAR oooor Journey I picture Pat drumming and rocking out, maybe he might like that a little better than bee-booping... ya never know!

p.s. if you didn't know already, it's Steph

Patrick said...

The funny thing is I was actually listening to OAR in the car earlier today, drumming, and wearing a Journey t-shirt. Swear to God.

skittle365 said...

What's even funnier, Pat, is the fact that earlier tonight I was thinking of more songs that make me happy...and a good portion of them remind me off college, and more specifically, YOU.
Take that as a compliment. Considering how much you yelled at me in college, I don't get it.