Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm Pretty Boring.

It's only day 3 of the "blogging for a year" project I've started, and I'm already out of things to write about.


It might be because Sunday nights make me grumpy. Sunday night means another week of work is about to begin...and another countdown to the weekend.




So, today is going to be a short post, but I did take a picture to demonstrate how much of a dork I am:




I got these for Talia's easter basket (but I may as well have gotten them for myself because she was less than impressed). They're ceramic eggs filled with dirt and flower seeds. You crack the top off the egg, water them, and put them in sunlight and eventually flowers are supposed to grow .

They were supposed to sprout in 5-6 days and they didn't. Felix thought I should throw them out because they weren't going to grow...but I wanted to wait a little longer. They finally sprouted! I was pretty pumped because I'm really bad at keeping things alive.


Some other things of note that happened today:

-I almost dropped my BlackBerry in the port-a-potty when I went pee at Felix's softball game

-There was a man at the game who had a couch in the back of his pickup, and he was watching some kid named Yabo.

-I went on a mini carb binge that consisted of leftover macaroni and cheese, a chocolate chip cookie, and an english muffin. There may or may not have been more food involved than I'm willing to admit.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummm...carbs

Anonymous said...

hey sissy you are right about you being a dork!!!!!Although I guess I`m a dork too because I would have been really excited about those eggs as you were!!!!
love,
your lil sis